Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I gotta stop disappearing!

So, yet again, it has been an incredibly long time... about 6 months. Yikes!

Unfortunately, I don't have many foodsy updates this time around. Daphne and I have been so incredibly busy - I just finished up my sophomore year of college, started a full-time job, working another part-time job and we just moved into a new house. Busy, busy ladies!

I'm hoping that I will be able to post more often, now that I am not so unbearably overwhelmed by school and that I have a much better kitchen for cooking in! My most recent creation has been a vegan version of Lamar's donuts - they were so delicious, they tasted exactly like the real thing (umm, yummy! Fried, chocolate covered sugar bread!)

We've started to incorporate more gluten-free food into our diets - and I've noticed a definite change in how I feel. So, expect some vegan AND gluten-free recipes to pop up every now and then :]

No comments:

Post a Comment